Madeleine McCann

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
German girl claims she's found 'evidence' she is Madeleine McCann

1676656625458.png

A German woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann has offered "evidence" on Instagram. A user with the username @iammadeleinemcann has become the latest user to offer unsubstantiated claims they are the missing girl. The woman claimed in a video that she started thinking she could be girl "a few months ago".

She added that she had first heard the claim "from my grandma".

In the live video, she told viewers she was 21 years old, but believes she could be as young as 13.

She claims to have freckles and specks in the same places as the youngster, and that she wants to get a DNA test.

The "evidence" she offers includes a claim that she has a freckle on her legs, and a speck next to her eye that resembles Madeleine's.

Her Instagram bio appeals for help getting in contact with her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

She adds that she has attempted to contact police from the UK and Poland, who have ignored her.

The bio states: “Help me, I need to talk with Kate and Gerry McCann I think I can be Madeleine. I need DNA test.

"Police investigators from UK and Poland try to ignore me. I will tell my story in posts here. Help me.”

Other posts on the account attempt to draw further connections between her and the missing girl, with pictures posting her picture side-by-side with Madeline's.

While unsubstantiated and unproven, the claims have attracted the attention of tens of thousands of people.

She has 25,000 followers watching her further allege she is long-lost Madeleine.

And her live video is now being circulated on TikTok, where users are calling for the original poster to receive "help".

One repost of the video garnered 3.3 million views, with others receiving hundreds of thousands each.

Madeleine McCann disappeared when she was four years old from her bed at a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz where she was staying with her family in 2007.

Her whereabouts remain unknown nearly 16 years after she went missing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...erman-girl-claims-to-be-maddie-mccann-tik-tok

Last edited:
Seriously, they drag the thing up at least once a year "new evidence found" etc, you would think she was the only child that has ever gone missing.

Last edited:
11111e.JPG

222re.JPG

As i have said many times in answer to similar posts if you don't like the subject in the thread title don't click on it its not compulsory, why open a thread then moan about its content when its blatantly obvious from its title what it is about, as for calling it click bait why not show a little self control and move along instead of doing the opposite then moaning about it.

If you would like to be removed from the snug so you dont see new threads in the list send me a PM and i will make it disappear.

Last edited:
View attachment 82066

View attachment 82067

As i have said many times in answer to similar posts if you don't like the subject in the thread title don't click on it its not compulsory, why open a thread then moan about its content when its blatantly obvious from its title what it is about, as for calling it click bait why not show a little self control and move along instead of doing the opposite then moaning about it.

If you would like to be removed from the snug so you dont see new threads in the list send me a PM and i will make it disappear.

If only people would scroll on past threads they don’t like them we all could have the discussions we want without people complaining eh ? 😉

Debate is welcome and always has been, complaining about certain topics being posted because it is a home brew forum is not.
This happens fairly regularly even though the subject has been discussed several times in the past.

Last edited:
As i have said many times in answer to similar posts if you don't like the subject in the thread title don't click on it its not compulsory, why open a thread then moan about its content when its blatantly obvious from its title what it is about,
But not too long ago a thread got shut down and then opened with a curfew because someone moaned about the content. Why were they not told to just scroll on by ?

But not too long ago a thread got shut down and then opened with a curfew because someone moaned about the content. Why were they not told to just scroll on by ?

There is a difference between reading a thread titled "Madeleine McCann" then moaning because its not suitable for a home brew forum (but not because you disagree with posts in it) and reading a thread titled "Ireland's Trouble's legacy bill" and reporting the thread because you don't agree with the opposing point of view.

I think you already knew that.

Splitting hairs I think.

One post suggests a thread shouldn't be in a home brew forum even though its in the forum titled "for all non brewing discussion" the other is a report due to something in a different thread which the member found so upsetting he reported it as he wanted it to be removed, in my view that is not splitting hairs.

There is a difference between reading a thread titled "Madeleine McCann" then moaning because its not suitable for a home brew forum (but not because you disagree with posts in it) and reading a thread titled "Ireland's Trouble's legacy bill" and reporting the thread because you don't agree with the opposing point of view.

You said “if you don’t like the subject in the thread title don’t click on it “
There is no difference. Possibly someone would find the content of the Madeline McCann story as upsetting as someone would find the troubles.
You can’t pick and choose.

You said “if you don’t like the subject in the thread title don’t click on it “
There is no difference. Possibly someone would find the content of the Madeline McCann story as upsetting as someone would find the troubles.
You can’t pick and choose.
Or rather it seems you can 😜

You appear to be missing the point, if someone found a post in the McCann thread (not story) upsetting and reported it the mod team would discuss the report and a decision would be made as it was in the "Ireland's Trouble's legacy bill" this is not about a post in the McCann thread its about a member asking why it has been posted in a home brew forum. (post below)

ttttttpture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back