Rajas Reward Stuck Fermentation

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mancer62

Landlord.
Reaction score
My Bulldog Brews 3.4 kg Rajas Reward IPA kit seems to have stuck at 1020. Funnily enough It is at this Hydrometer reading others seem to have stalled also.
Is there any suggestions on how I can get it lower?

Hi search the forum for Stuck fermentation and you will find loads of good suggestions Mancer athumb.. it has come up many times

yes 10g of kit yeast...but it was a £25 premium kit so I would be expecting more from the yeast.
The pack says b
"Beer Yeast 20-25 lit) 322052-211743....Dont know if any of these numbers are relevant but thats what they say on the pack.

The only kit I make is Irish stout from The Range. I use Midland yeast from CML. Order some or Gervin yeast from Wilko and throw it in.

My Bulldog Brews 3.4 kg Rajas Reward IPA kit seems to have stuck at 1020. Funnily enough It is at this Hydrometer reading others seem to have stalled also.
Is there any suggestions on how I can get it lower?
Welcome to the club !
My recently brewed Raja’s reward also stuck at 1.020 after 2 weeks I tried rousing and raising the temperature but all to no avail. I left it for another week or so and it did drop a couple of points. It’s been conditioning for a month or so now in a keg TBH it’s drinkable but disappointing. I don’t usually bother with extract kits but was short on time and wanted to build up my stock quickly I won’t be doing it again certainly not with anything from Bulldog . It would appear that stuck fermentation is common with their kits.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back