Review - Tubby Shaw's Sup My Cock

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
Tubby Shaws - Sup My Cock

Well its not very often I get an offer like that - especially not on a school night! So having dropped to my knees I grabbed it with both hands and teased the crown off with the hook on my waiters friend. There was a quiet but audible sigh and then, silence...............I knew the fun had only just started.

Oh bugger - its a chicken. :eek: :oops:

tssmc.jpg

And to the review. I really enjoyed this one Tubby. It wasn't as dark as I expected but was a lovely deep copper. Nice initial head (oh, there I go again) but it soon dissapated although left some life around the edges.

Lovely fat mouthfeel and a satisfying sweet nutty flavour - very different from anything I have had before. The initial hit was malt, followed by a slight tingle on the side of the tongue from the hops and then back to a long sweet finish. Not cloying but smooth. Very morish. Lovely.

Thanks for the review Dunfie :thumb:
As to the darkness, I made the labels before the beer had cleared :oops: and it got lighter :lol:
Lazy git 'aint I :lol:

Back