Say Hello to a few of my new friends!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abeyptfc

Landlord.
Reaction score
freshly delivered this morning! p.s. does anyone know if Norm includes instructions with his kegs? he packed them very well in 3 different boxes with loads of paper rapping and i think i may have thrown instructions out!

ab0bb9cd.jpg

6f84d5b4.jpg

e55b91c4.jpg

Damn! I never thought to dress mine :lol:
Nice to have you in the corny club abbey :thumb:

nice to join the exclusive club lol.
ive been having a wee look at the bits and pieces there and I thought I knew what I was doing but unsure about the tubing ive been given.I ordered one of they party taps which has a ball lock at one one side and the tap at the other and thats fine, but ive also got a longer tube with a black (b for black, b for beer!) ball lock at either side(pic 1), i assume that is for use with the larger taps norm sells yeah?
the grey tube for gas also has a ball lock at either side aswell (pic 2), obviously one plugs into the keg but I don't see where the other ball lock fits into on the regulator attachment. I ordered 2 kegs, do I just need to unscrew the ball lock off one side, im a little confused,I think I should have been given 2 lengths of grey tubing for the gas for each cornie, heres a few pics.....
79587992.jpg

c06b0213.jpg

c16aa78c.jpg

14970886.jpg

I dont see where i connect the ball lock joint to this part...
e22583a9.jpg

cheers!

Cut the grey tubing in half . . .then the cut end goes into the JG fitting.

Norm has connected them like that to save you the trouble of trying to get the pipe over the bloody hose barb :twisted: :roll:

Back