Selecting a page

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanvine

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am not sure whether this is a new topic or not, or if indeed it should be discussed here!

How do I select a particular page from a multi paged forum?

EG Pages 1 2 3 4 5 ...... 88 and I want page 42.

Is it possible or do I have to go sequentialy go through them.

Jim

Hi Jim, at the bottom right corner of every page, below the last post, there is a page counter with the number of pages displayed. Click on the page you want and it should appear :thumb:

I can't tell at the moment as i'm on my phone and not the computer, but if you look in your address bar doesn't it have the page number in it (but not the first page).

@evanvine You need to click the "Go to Page" which you will find to the left of the page numbers at the top right of the page. I think this may be repeated in the bottom right. Clicking on Go To Page brings a popup box where you can just type in the number you desire.

I have attached a file for you to see that shows the Go To Page at the top for the What's Everyone Drinking forum.

Hope this helps.

Shey

GoToPage300x279.jpg

No worries.
:ugeek:
You should be able to put www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/* (the * denotes any THBF page) into your popup blocker exceptions and this will enable only popups from the forum while retaining your security settings.

Your guru should be able to do that for you. Otherwise, google is your friend. :grin:

Latest posts

Back