• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale SMEG fridge kegerator (SMEGerator)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built a SMEG kegerator a couple of years ago and tbh, haven't used it much. Built to the same spec as the one in the video below.

To a degree, it's unfinished but it's finished enough to be used. I just never tidied tubes etc. So to a small degree, it's an unfinished project, depending what you want from it. It's in very good condition and I retained the shelves, salad box etc.

Spent a chunk of money on it and will probably include corny kegs and other things, if buyer is interested. I also have a small fridge I've used for cold crashing and various other things I might let go and will update here shortly.

Will upload pics and more info tomorrow. Leaving this here in case of interest. I'm based in north London, just up from Camden/Chalk Farm. Ideally want it out of the way in the next few weeks, before I move house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back