Spare DJ - What shall it be?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirton

Reaction score
I've got a spare clean DJ in the kitchen just waiting to put to use. What should I make?

I'm sort of toying with either Coffee or Tea & Raisin but I've also got a bag of last years green beans in the freezer that are probably no longer edible. Green Bean Wine?

Sugestions anyone :hmm:

I've already got about 1 1/2 gallon of WOW left on the rack and 2 more brewing. I was thinking more outside the box with this one!

Sean_Mc said:
Not bad idea. If it's the same process as parnip then i could get a nice soup out of it too. See my parsnip post here... and i'm now thinking carrot and corriander
:cheers:

Milk. Search the forums for it. There's 2 recipes in the same thread, but I'd follow the one in the last post as he says it was wonderful.
:sick:

In the end I went for a Green Tea as I found some in the cupboard that I brought home from Morocco
:cheers:

StubbsPKS said:
Milk. Search the forums for it. There's 2 recipes in the same thread, but I'd follow the one in the last post as he says it was wonderful.
:sick:

I watched the Mongolians brew up some milk with Ray Mears. They then distilled it! Interesting.

I have three spare DJ's at the moment.....and can't decide on either a coffee wine or to brew up the jalapeño chillies growing in my kitchen.

Other than coffee, what does coffee wine actually turn out/taste like? I'd imagine the chilli wine would taste a bit like a very, very weak chilli vodka. :wha:

Steve

Steve k said:
I have three spare DJ's at the moment.....and can't decide on either a coffee wine or to brew up the jalapeño chillies growing in my kitchen.

Other than coffee, what does coffee wine actually turn out/taste like? I'd imagine the chilli wine would taste a bit like a very, very weak chilli vodka. :wha:

Steve

Absolutley no idea! Why don't you try one of each?

Latest posts

Back