Spectacular messes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyT

Regular.
Reaction score
The weather’s cr*p so I decided to bottle my sloe wine from last autumn. All went well until I dropped a partially full demijohn onto the floor. Luckily it bounced, but not the three full bottles that it took out on the way south. I would have taken a photograph but gallantly switched immediately into disaster recovery mode and started the clean up (Before she came in. Not quick enough.) It went everywhere, even under the dishwasher and now Mrs T is complaining that the kitchen smells like a pub. Why that’s a bad thing, I don’t know but I didn’t want to push my luck. Has anyone else got tales of clumsiness or lack of manual dexterity?

If you have a garden then maybe now would be a good time to suggest building a brew shed or mancave.

My wife suggested this after our autistic son opened the upwards facing tap on a pressure barrel, he managed to spray 10 litres of Cwtch everywhere. If that happened in a mancave we would just regard it as an air freshener.

Back