Spring thing - brilliant!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe said:
went Blues Fulham instead. Waste of time that was!!

Yes, you would have been better with us, lots more dribbling and better ball control on the campsite!

Joe said:
I'm only 2 mile from church end too

You dont have a tree which is looking a bit "dodgy" after this weekend do you? :?

Unclepumble err, err, added his own brand of fertilizer to it's base!

Really hope for another one next year but if all the people who are now saying they will come we might need a bigger camping area. Mind you I was more cozy in the car, how many brewers have spent the night cuddling a sack of maris otter.

dennisking said:
Really hope for another one next year but if all the people who are now saying they will come we might need a bigger camping area. Mind you I was more cozy in the car, how many brewers have spent the night cuddling a sack of maris otter.

EDDIE was too Dennis by all accounts in his bivvy :D

UP

UP I must admit half the staggering going on during the wee hour drinking was attributed to your eb and flow rather than alcohol. :rofl:

unclepumble said:
prolix said:
SNORING...... IN STEREO! :evil:

Dennis it made me laugh.

I could have been responsible for that, :shock: there was mention that the person with the lowest scoring beer next year will have to share a tent with me :D

UP

I think it was a romantic UnclePumble chilli meal for two and then a night in your tent.

Dunfie snoring takes some beating, terrible on Fri night.
:D

I think whoever gets lowest score next year has to follow UP into the woods at 4 am hold the torch for him and then pass him the invoice when he's done... :sick:

Back