Spring Thing Countdown!!! - Pre - Meet and Greet!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must say I am so looking forward to this :) can't wait to meet everyone. By the way I will be the one who is quiet and won't talk to many till I have supped a few. Lol

borischarlton said:
I will be there from Friday afternoon till Sunday, I am sleeping in my van and will be cooking breakfast on Sunday so bring some bangers.

Rob

Same here :-) :cheers:

Oh and I'm Steve and I have a VW camper (and am working hard trying to persuade my bro-in-law - Mr C who i *think* is a member here but long time JBKer) to come along too though he's on 12 hour shifts and not really thinng straight or engaging with stuff at the mo...)

SWMBO who loves beer isn't coming though a she's taking our 5 month old baby are off for the weekend so I have a free pass - will put a few of my category-less beers in the van for sharing and sampling...

Right - where's the GPS and where are the LPG stations on the way down?

The VW camper sounds ideal for the Spring Thing.

If you need any help getting you brother-in-law's beers registered on time then give me a shout.

I can't wait to meet everyone too. Will be there mid to late afternoon Friday and camping until Sunday.

Will either be wearing a "Brian" t-shirt like my avatar or a Hop Grenade Brewing Network t-shirt.

Oh, and my name is Adrian DON'T call me Ade or Adey.

So don't get me and Moley mixed-up by calling him Adrian and me Ade or Adey (Could get ugly :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm Jon...

Coming down from North Yorkshire (Stokesley) early Saturday morning with my mate David (Mackem from Kent, how does that work?)...coming back on Sunday in time for the Gary Parkinson benefit match at the Riverside at 3pm.

If anyone needs a lift we can pick up to three people up on the way - A19, A1, A14. Could make a detour to Leeds, Sheffield, etc if needed.

Let me know.

Jon

Back