Supermarket Juice Wine How To guide and Recipes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this sound ? Hoping for a nice berry rose

2ltr RGJ
3f872c8d62a0782f6b45b1eb072e6bf7.jpg

1ltr of this
0678d652d005752180c862d8dd587b03.jpg

100ml of raspberry lowicz syrup
200ml of cherry lowicz syrup

Topped up with water

If got that at 657g of sugar so adding in another 450g takes it up to 1107 so hopefully about 13%

What do you guys think ?

Silly question time
When making wine, what totle sugar content should I be aiming at

For 13% you need 1100g.

Using only grape juice doesn't make the best wine, I would use a litre of apple juice with both.

That should be ok, its 65% juice and I've used two 1L purple grape drink ones that were only 25%, so two was only 50% juice along with a 1L apple and mango and it came out nice.

Going by wat chippy said in going to omit one RGj and replace it with an apple

Going to go with that recipe see how it goes , hopefully lovely [emoji23]

For 13% you need 1100g.

Using only grape juice doesn't make the best wine, I would use a litre of apple juice with both.

Is there a calculation for sugar
For example 1100 if I want 15% how much more sugar
Sorry about all the questions

I have used both, i prefer the smaller bottles as the big one got into a right mess by the time i was half way through it.

I use the bigger bottles from boots for Vape juice I make
Verey good quality and cheap

Is there a calculation for sugar
For example 1100 if I want 15% how much more sugar
Sorry about all the questions
I use this to work it out, handy if you want to increase the abv%. I just use it as a rough guide.

This evening I found 100% pure pressed juice reduced in Morrisons from �£1.39 to 9p. I bought 16x 1 litre bottles. I was happy to pay 9p just for the empty bottles as I needed some decent ones.

I am thinking of making wine with at least some of it but have not got any grape juice to mix it with. All the juices are the same, called 'Tropical Fruit' containing apples, clementines, pineapple, mango and passion fruit. I realise that the wisdom of the thread calls for this to be blended with grape juice. If I made wine with this alone though what would it taste like?

What are the percentages of the juices?

You could use it on its own but it would be much better with WGJ or RGJ.

Its 100 percent juice, says 3 and a half apples, three clementines, half a pinapple, half a mango and half a passion fruit. I am a little worried that anything with orange will turn out bad like your initial orange wine.

I am sure your right. I should mix it with grape juice. Shame they didn't have this for 9p too. I will have to look for a cheapo grape juice because I want to keep the price down as much as possible on this batch. I will need about 12 litres.

This is my second lot off wow,grape Apple 1L off each
But look at this, what you think
Lots off crud all ready

image.jpg

Back