Tens of thousands of starfish were washed up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tens of thousands of starfish were washed up on Ramsgate beach in Kent after 'The Beast From The East', Storm Emma passed by. The sudden drop in temperature is thought to have killed the sea creatures.

Chris Constantine
Published on 4 Mar 2018

I tired lobster once it was OK but too much ha
Bridlington is obviously more upmarket than Ramsgate because they had loads of lobsters washed up on their beach! :wave:

The video shows them collecting hundreds of lobsters reviving them then returning them to the sea.

Some of the lobsters were saved and returned to the sea. What a tragic waste of excellent food. I'd have been boiling them alive and enjoyed. Is it Canada or the US where lobster was so cheaply available that they fed it to prisoners? The monotony drove them mad so feeding lobster to convicts was made illegal.

Unfortunately, all the live lobsters I’ve handled have died, despite my efforts to revive them in a pan of boiling water! :wave:

Apparently, they are still picking them up and putting them back into the sea at Bridlington!

Back