Test-brew shiny?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonranson

Regular.
Reaction score
I've been thinking of making some shiny for small test-brews. I see our friends on the french eBay site have 12 litre thermos pots, and 21 litre stock pots. I'm tempted to buy a set so I can do small 'kitchen' brews.

I wonder if it's worth the effort? At least it'll give me something to do over xmas. One of the 21 litre pots could even double-up as a possible HERMS upgrade for my main brewery.

Simon

If your going to invest in stainless steel you would be better off buying bigger as you may want to brew bigger in the future. That would mean buying the shiny stuff all over again

mark1964 said:
If your going to invest in stainless steel you would be better off buying bigger as you may want to brew bigger in the future. That would mean buying the shiny stuff all over again

I've got the grownups already... I think its reached the time they start to breed. (must be all that time they spend with those cornies) ;)

cff4816a70234f7382a7d6146b063f11

That's the mini-shiny from catering-service-fr and goodies from Auber arrived. Great service from both those two.

... pictures to follow :)

These are 21 litre stock pots and a 12 litre thermos. I think I'm going to go electric with these so I can still use the control box for them... now I wonder if I can find smaller stainless valves anywhere?

I got some goodies from Auber too

5f7d3fd68f1c4c46b4b77bd2a816f570

Back