Thanks to the missus

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skintsteve

Reaction score
Just wondering how others significant others are with this hobby? I have to say thanks to my missus, got home from work today to get given this.
Sorry if this isn't allowed but. Rather excited about doing my first AG.
anyone have any tips about this kit please chime in.

IMAG0023.jpg

Nice one :thumb:

My Mrs loves me brewing ales, she doesn't know what to get me so buys me vouchers from Malt Miller so I can buy grain and hops etc

my wife loves a drop of homebrew now and then
so much so she just got me this KLARSTEIN micro brewery system
don't you just love them when they do things like that

SWMBO is a superstar. She sees the positive in anything that keeps me happy and out of trouble :lol: I'm a lucky chap :thumb:

Drinks like a fish too.

NUMBER ONE TIP (you can ignore ALL others) ...

BEFORE you start brewing the kit,
treat the missus to a lovely night out as a "Thank-you"!

If you don't, I can guarantee that this will be the LAST kit she ever buys you!

PS

Welcome to the AG idiots group! :thumb:

NUMBER ONE TIP (you can ignore ALL others) ...

BEFORE you start brewing the kit,
treat the missus to a lovely night out as a "Thank-you"!

If you don't, I can guarantee that this will be the LAST kit she ever buys you!

PS

Welcome to the AG idiots group! :thumb:

Think I have just cottoned on to her plan . she's out tonight, an just happened to mention that she's really bored with " These Earrings" Lol I love the way she works though LOL

The Wife is very happy with me brewing as she loves beer and drinks as much of it as I do. She helps with bottling, and takes the kids out on brewdays so they aren't under my feet. She's a class act.

Hi!
As long as I make batches of 30 bottles of wine at regular intervals, my SWMBO just leaves me to it.

That's exactly how it is at our drum! I reckon I've got the coolest burd ever - she never,ever nags or moans. Not even when I'd got a huge 4-cylinder motorbike engine in a million pieces on the living room coffee table for 6 months....

My wife doesnt drink at all but is happy for me to do homebrew as long as I dont stink the house out. She just told me I love it more than her. Not true, but I do enjoy a nice beer and it is my hobby.

I think theres a part for a women in every home brewers life , who is going to clean up the kitchen. when your sitting back with a beer in hand watching for your latest masterpiece to start fermenting. there also useful for bottle washing, carrying crates of beer from A to B , grape treading (no on second thought looking at my good ladys feet ) she could hang like a bat in the wardrobe. and glass polishing infact theres many uses for a brewfem .

That's exactly how it is at our drum! I reckon I've got the coolest burd ever - she never,ever nags or moans. Not even when I'd got a huge 4-cylinder motorbike engine in a million pieces on the living room coffee table for 6 months....
have been homebrewing for years and the wife always helps out, and i used to repair motorbike engines on the glass dining table with the wife helping me remove and reseat valves after lapping them in, and she helps me bottle my homebrew, had a new kitchen fitted with a deep sink specially for homebrewing, still no complaints, married 25 years last year AND she still gets up every day and makes my sandwiches fresh because she doesnt want me to have day old sandwiches and she works full time, and when the motorbike club has internationals all over europe she is happy for me to go and play for as long as it takes to get there, get drunk, get up get drunk again, and then get home! bless her she is mint!

I think theres a part for a women in every home brewers life , who is going to clean up the kitchen. when your sitting back with a beer in hand watching for your latest masterpiece to start fermenting. there also useful for bottle washing, carrying crates of beer from A to B , grape treading (no on second thought looking at my good ladys feet ) she could hang like a bat in the wardrobe. and glass polishing infact theres many uses for a brewfem .

Look and learn all you lads who are either newly married or yet to get married. :thumb: :thumb:

Here's a man who, if he shows his wife the Post, won't be getting any nookie this side of Easter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look and learn all you lads who are either newly married or yet to get married. :thumb: :thumb:

Here's a man who, if he shows his wife the Post, won't be getting any nookie this side of Easter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres a man whos a simular age to you dutto, who has had no nooky this side of last easter , i only foot the clothes, holidays and jewellery bills :lol: and on second thoughts thinking that my missus would do any of what i said above, yes i think i am in a dream world.

Heres a man whos a simular age to you dutto, who has had no nooky this side of last easter , i only foot the clothes, holidays and jewellery bills :lol: and on second thoughts thinking that my missus would do any of what i said above, yes i think i am in a dream world.

I will only say
"I'm not as good as I once was ...
... but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Mind you, three days notice in writing is very much appreciated by both participants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will only say
"I'm not as good as I once was ...
... but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Mind you, three days notice in writing is very much appreciated by both participants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sex is like a good Beer, it needs brewing ,( you look nice tonight sweetheart then 6 vodka and tonics) secondary fermenting ( no i wont bother with the fish and chips, i might grab a cheese and onion sandwich at home so we can have an early night) the bottling bucket (fore play 25 seconds) bottling (the insertion of beer into bottles (think about bottling wands action ) then the conditioning (this depends on age and experiance) Then what we have all been waiting for the the orgasmic experience of the first swallow of that home brewed beer.:grin:

Back