The gestation period of a cornie...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonranson

Regular.
Reaction score
3 days after introducing cornie #2 to cornie #1, the happy couple are expecting twins :)

Only last week I loaded up the eBay app on my phone, and when I was out earlier it beeped at me. There was a notification that Norm had uploaded some new items (two pairs of cornies). Seconds later I'd bought them, and paid via Paypal... all while stood in the queue in the supermarket :party:

Cheers
Simon

Well done dad....but you should put one of them on the pill.... :lol:
it's going to cost you... :rofl: :rofl:

simonranson said:
There was a notification that Norm had uploaded some new items (two pairs of cornies).
I've seen them ready to be packed, didn't know you could get them to gleam like that, they put mine to shame.

He's got another 40 in his garage just waiting for a final buff-up.

hi im intrigued by cornies what is norms user name so i can find the man and what seems the legend to look at bits

thanks

thanks saved seller now so get my first kit out of the way and if all goes to plan prove to SHMBO i can actually do it

and i shall be getting some shiny shiny toys ;)

simonranson said:
Moley said:
He's got another 40 in his garage just waiting for a final buff-up.
40! :shock: crikey!!
Yep, I met him for the first time on Friday and almost needed fresh underwear when he opened his garage door.

I went to fetch a gas management board (link) but can see myself spending a bit more with him in the not too distant future. His keggerator taps are almost a work of art, shiny and tactile and ....... too late :oops:

That looks a neat bit of kit. I've got one of the triple reglators from Norm, but may need somthing else. Do you set pressures per-outlet, or for groups of outlets?

I'm on the hunt for a fridge (or two), but the ones I'm seeing on ebay are going for silly money. If/when I find one, I'll contact Norm for taps....

I haven't worked it out properly yet, but the right hand outlet can be fairly high as a carbonator, second from right on a medium setting, then the four on the left at the same, lower dispensing pressure.

Moley said:
I haven't worked it out properly yet, but the right hand outlet can be fairly high as a carbonator, second from right on a medium setting, then the four on the left at the same, lower dispensing pressure.

Thats a great idea..... yet another thing for the shopping list. Just need a fridge first!

Mine have had to be neutered or the Mrs has threatened to take a couple of bricks to my privates if they go beyond seven.

Sounds like a challenge to me :?

Norm has to be one of the quickest for sending stuff out!

I bought these two about 3pm on Sunday, and they've just been delivered :)

simonranson said:
Well he doesn't want all those cornelii hanging around in close proximity, consider what happened to yours after just a few days. . . . Poor chap only started with a single pair a couple of years ago, and look what happened to him :grin:

Aleman said:
simonranson said:
Well he doesn't want all those cornelii hanging around in close proximity, consider what happened to yours after just a few days. . . . Poor chap only started with a single pair a couple of years ago, and look what happened to him :grin:
His breed to earn money, bid like gypsy's breed pit bulls. :whistle:

I only have 5 cornie's think there may have been triplets at some point I feel a couple more may be born in the near future

Back