The Recipe Tab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark H

Reaction score
Whats happened to the recipe tab that used to be at the top left? i cant find it. Has it been lost with this forum changeover or am i just blind?

I would like to know that too. All my recipes were in there and now I have no way of getting to them. Not happy about that. In fact there is quite a lot about this new site I'm less than happy with:twisted::twisted::twisted:

The mods listed this as a major problem but I can't recall if we've heard yet what the owner's plans are. Hopefully they'll be back once the programming team get back to work on Monday and get a chance to look at it

The mods listed this as a major problem but I can't recall if we've heard yet what the owner's plans are. Hopefully they'll be back once the programming team get back to work on Monday and get a chance to look at it

Well if this site is now a commercial venture I do not want them using my recipes for commercial gain without my permission. I would also appreciate access to my recipes so I can at least make copies incase I decide to stop using this new forum.

You think they've got plans :nah:

They certainly have no idea :twisted:

Back