The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Walk-In with the always excellent Stephen Graham is well worth watching.

I'm enjoying A Spy Among Friends on ITV+. I'm something of an expert on the Cold War and Intelligence matters so I can associate the actions with known facts and the ideals of the time. It's also excellent drama and the lay-man will still enjoy it.

We have become addicted to watching The Handmaid's Tale. Very disturbing and bleak and all the harder because you know that it is not that different from what actually happens in some countries. We are about half way through the 50 or so episodes.

We have become addicted to watching The Handmaid's Tale. Very disturbing and bleak and all the harder because you know that it is not that different from what actually happens in some countries. We are about half way through the 50 or so episodes.
We have started watching this and must be about 6 or 7 into the first series, seems slow to get going

I watched The Toll on Netflix the other day. A black comedy crime caper set in my bit of Wales. It comes to something when you can recognise the road junctions! The garage scenes were filmed at a mate of mine's and he went to the premier. Some of the characters are a bit odd but if you lived round here you'd recognise the types.

This is what the US is turning into. Most of the Americans I have met have been through the Army and they were astonished that a. The British are generally not that religious and b. Even if they are, it's not something we generally discus with others.

Binged watched 'Peacemaker' over Christmas.
Hilarious, ultra violent and one of the best opening credits ever.

I watched The Toll on Netflix the other day. A black comedy crime caper set in my bit of Wales. It comes to something when you can recognise the road junctions! The garage scenes were filmed at a mate of mine's and he went to the premier. Some of the characters are a bit odd but if you lived round here you'd recognise the types.
Been meaning to watch this, is it the one that was originally on s4c?

Just finished the 2nd season of slow horses on Apple TV+. Spy drama starring Gary Oldman.

We binge watched The mole on Netflix, followed by the traitors on iPlayer over a few weeks. Really gripping

Latest posts

Back