Prince Harry and Meghan Markle documentary flop.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daily Express
@Daily_Express
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry branded 'most ungrateful people on earth' over 'all-out royal assault'

1670956206507.png

Meghan and Harry branded 'most ungrateful people on earth' over 'all-out royal assault'​

The Duke and Duchess have been warned they face a furious backlash from royal fans following the release of their documentary series on Netflix.​

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been branded "the two most ungrateful people on earth" and furiously accused of launching an "all-out assault" against the Royal Family. In an early episode of the couple's documentary series on Netflix, Meghan jokes about having to curtsey to the Queen after Harry told the story of when he introduced his then girlfriend to the monarch. Another scene uses a brief clip of the interview Diana, Princess of Wales conducted with BBC's Panorama in 1995, which Prince William has angrily insisted should never be used again.

But the new Netflix trailer for the last three episodes of the series have sparked fears the couple could launch furious attacks against the Royal Family.

In the teaser clip, Harry says people were "happy to lie" to protect his older brother, Prince William, while Meghan also tells the camera: "I wasn't being thrown to the wolves, I was being fed to the wolves."

Nile Gardiner, a Washington-based foreign policy expert and Royal Family enthusiast, has reacted with fury over the documentary series from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

He told Express.co.uk: "In many respects, Meghan and Harry are the two most ungrateful people on earth. They have no sense of gratitude towards the Royal Family whatsoever or the British people.

Full article - Meghan and Harry branded 'two most ungrateful people on earth'

I havenโ€™t watched any of it but why is it all being treated as lies ? Why is he being targeted so much ?
I firmly believe that the royal family killed his mother for her relationship with Mohammed so surely he has the right to be annoyed ?

Last edited:
I don't understand the obsession with the royals. They should be retired into history, perfect opportunity after the queen passing away
I agree, but that said, I donโ€™t bear them any malice and I donโ€™t understand the level of vitriol being levelled at these two.

Latest posts

Back