The Snowdon Challenge! 23/03/2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DethApostle

Regular.
Reaction score
Let me get a few things out of the way first:
I know that most/all people on this forum have no idea or care who I am.
I don't know if posts asking for sponsorship are allowed by forum rules.
But it's a good cause, that i'm sure everyone can relate to, so what the hell - why not!

So...
On Saturday 23rd March, I, and around 70 of my colleagues will be climbing Mount Snowdon in memory of a loved member of our regional management team who sadly lost his battle with cancer last year after a relatively short battle with the illness.
In his memory, and with the blessing of those he left behind, we aim to raise £15000 in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, and to this aim I have posted here too. Macmillan Cancer Support provide an invaluable service to suffers from Cancer, and their families, and i'm sure that all people here will acknowledge this as a very good cause.
Of course I do not want to put any pressure on anybody, or cause any offence by my request, however if you feel that you would like to take this opportunity to make a donation to this charity, we have a just-giving page set up here.
Any and all donations made through the site will be gratefully received direct by Macmillan (so you don't have to rely on me passing it on!)

If you make any donation, please mention the Homebrew Forum in your message on the site, or fire me a PM, and I will be eternally grateful! If you don't, I will have no hard feelings!
I'll post some photos once we've made it back, everybody loves a good photo!

Cheers
DA (Ben)

Back