time to get your break on

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godfrey

Landlord.
Reaction score
finally after a long lag in the iPhone jailbreak scene

there is at last a jailbreak for iOS 7x

evaders have dropped their jailbreak after news that 2 other teams were close to release

the new jailbreak is available on http://evasi0n.com/

:cheers:

I just upadted my ipod to iOS6 this week. I only did that because it was refusing to talk to itunes on the PC. Does this mean I've now got to update again, just to play some bloody music?

morethanworts said:
I just upadted my ipod to iOS6 this week. I only did that because it was refusing to talk to itunes on the PC. Does this mean I've now got to update again, just to play some bloody music?
If you are really lucky your update to iOS7 will brick your phone . . .Then you can get an android device :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aleman said:
morethanworts said:
If you are really lucky your update to iOS7 will brick your phone . . .Then you can get an android device :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My phone is android! It was the ipod I was on about, but I agree. :grin:

By the way, I've got SWMBO one of those great new Apple devices for the home for Christmas. I bet she'll love it. It's called an iRon. :D

morethanworts said:
By the way, I've got SWMBO one of those great new Apple devices for the home for Christmas. I bet she'll love it. It's called an iRon. :D

If I got mrs_s an iRon for Christmas, there'd be a new sport invented - iRun!

john_s said:
morethanworts said:

If I got mrs_s an iRon for Christmas, there'd be a new sport invented - iRun!

Was only joking. I'm far too much the modern man for all that :roll: :lol:

A little off topic... but Steve Jobs and Apple seemed to be at the forefront of convincing us that buttons are 'bad' and unsightly. It's OK when you've got a nice touch screen on a phone, from which you can navigate comfortably, but the trend (for sleek, button-less devices) spread to just about everything. So you find yourself having to toggle through endless menus on some equipment, rather than having dedicated function buttons that just require a single press.

Buttons were a very simple and effective invention! You want something to happen, you push a button... it happens! :idea:

godfrey said:
finally after a long lag in the iPhone jailbreak scene

there is at last a jailbreak for iOS 7x

evaders have dropped their jailbreak after news that 2 other teams were close to release

the new jailbreak is available on http://evasi0n.com/

:cheers:
What are the benefits, could it knacker my phone?

BB :hmm: :hmm:

I remember when Meccano baffled me.

piddledribble said:
I remember when Meccano baffled me.

Meccano was supposed to baffle you, the beggars wrote the instructions so they didn't work!!

It was supposed to inspire you to sort out the problems yourself and set you up for life :)

I do wonder whether if they'd given us decent instructions the stuff would still be made in Liverpool rather than France though..

Back