Times are a changing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick.

Reaction score
Well i have done it, i have moved to canning... Decided to take the plunge as its gonna be part of my plan when i go commercial. Got the Malt Miller can seamer, only canned a few this evening but will be canning most of the keg tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. One thing i will say is, man it ain't light but is bloody easy and quick to use. Will let you know how it goes moving forward.

Mick

Well i have done it, i have moved to canning... Decided to take the plunge as its gonna be part of my plan when i go commercial. Got the Malt Miller can seamer, only canned a few this evening but will be canning most of the keg tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. One thing i will say is, man it ain't light but is bloody easy and quick to use. Will let you know how it goes moving forward.

Mick
Best wishes, I know someone who brews 600l is commercial and cans but he does also sell kegs. So its doable athumb..

Last edited:
Best wishes, I know someone how brews 600l is commercial and cans but he does also sell kegs. So its doable athumb..
Cheers, just plan to do part time, a sort of split between main job and brewing, just trying to sort/source a location so looking more like next year now.

Back