Toast to the Ryder cup BOYS

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
Being as none of you miserable buggers seem to be singing the praises of our fine European teams victory against the americans today, I will take it upon myself to raise a glass to Monty's teams achievement today.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :cheers: :cheers:

UP

Actually if you want to be pedantic.

Golf is one small white ball away from rambling!

But I like playing it, & you are very well positioned for some classic links Tony, Just think how much you could get renting your house out for the week the next time the open is a lytham, House with brewery attached :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: !

UP

I admire the fact that we can jump on a win and claim it as ours, well a european win at least?

I tell you what would make it fun, lets mix golf and rugby, I'd watch people trying to putt eggs on a pristine green all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

unclepumble said:
Actually if you want to be pedantic.

Golf is one small white ball away from rambling!

UP
I've found lot's of golf balls whilst rambling :lol:

Wez said:
I admire the fact that we can jump on a win and claim it as ours, well a european win at least?

I tell you what would make it fun, lets mix golf and rugby, I'd watch people trying to putt eggs on a pristine green all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

It already exists its called golf cross.

See Here

UP

I'd like to see those guys putt a ball like that not aim at a goal!

I've spent many a day at Woburn caddying for a mate at charity days, I think it would be awesome to see that done on one of the courses there!!!

Talking of Golf, any of you peeps play?

Am currently in the process of joining a club that has a very small brewery on site. Double Bubble as far as I can see, Golf and good ale after. Happy Days...

the RYder cup it's was more like crazy golf,it was that close ;)
well done men :thumb: :cheers: dont :drink: to much it will put you of your game ? next time.

Well done the lads. It is always a great events.

One of my more memorable weekends in life was 4 years ago when I was on a golfing weekend with my mates in Dornoch. We played Royal Dornoch in the morning and then sat in the clubhouse all afternoon watching the Ryder Cup and gradually getting sozzled whilst looking out across the Dornoch Firth. :drunk:

Latest posts

Back