Tri clamp sizing help needed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for some advice with Triclamp sizing. I am looking to buy some stainless pipe from Ali express to add to my brew setup, only issue is my kit uses 34mm Tri clamp and I cannot seem to find this size anywhere. Only sizes I can find which are close are as in link closest is 32mm, or could go 38mm. Anyone know if these would connect without issue to my 34mm triclamps?
Or does anyone know where I could get 34mm triclamps?

34mm triclamps seem to be hard to get hold of but are the favoured size for brewtools so I get them from malt miller usually or direct from brewtools. as far as attachments go you’ll have to be sure what thread your dealing with. They are usually the American NPT standard or the British/European BSP. You can get fittings that converts one from the other, but best to try to keep it all consistent through your setup. Brewtools is BSP std. other than that you can get the more conventional triclamp fittings from Amazon or eBay cheap enough. I tend to go with 1.5” where I can.

Thanks for your reply, I am looking for this for my Brewtools B80. The 34mm Brewtools piping is very expensive which is why I havent changed the rubber tubing to hard piping. I recently bought some other 1.5" triclamp pieces off Ali express and was impressed by the quality and price, thought if I could get piping to fit the B80 from Ali Express it would be possible to replace all of the tubing for under £100.

Latest posts

Back