Tropical Fish

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony said:
:D

I did have 2 of those a couple of years back, but these have outlived them. They have black edges to the fin and the tail.

Are they mainly silver ?

If so they are probably silver shark :rofl: can grow to between 10 and 12 inches

Strange but interesting thread, (dont put the fish in the FV) go easy on stock levels in a 2ft tank as the water can easily spoil and most of or all the fish will die suddenly. I would add 1 or 2 bristle nose plecs (ancistrus), great tank cleaners and maybe some gouramis. Id steer clear of clown loach as they really need more water to thrive in and do better in groups. Corydoras catfish are cheap and fun to watch as are glass cats and kuhli loach's. I usually try to keep fish from a similar natural environment together i.e. south American, African etc. Best of luck with your tank. If your ever thinking of upgrading try to get as big a tank or big volume as possible as more water = more (happier,healthier) fish.

get some glass catfish :thumb:
glass-catfish1.jpg

Latest posts

Back