Trump to meet Un.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one element of Trump's behaviour that is totally predictable. He makes a bold statement and then at a later time adds so many "ifs" and "buts" that he begins to sound like a kid caught with his hand in mis mother's handbag!

The latest Trump turnaround has gone from "I will meet with Kim Jong Un." to "I will meet with Kim Jong Un when ......" and there then follows a list as long as your arm as to what must happen before the meeting can take place!

Most of the list involves Kim Jong Un effectively bowing down to Trump so it probably won't happen!
Democrats will be gutted if he does make some kind of peace.
:clap:

I think the world would be much more upset by the fact he'd have to declare war... before he could *make some kind of peace"

I think the world would be much more upset by the fact he'd have to declare war... before he could *make some kind of peace"
Not really, North and South Korea are technically still at war.
So there is opportunity for some kind of peace.

Not really, North and South Korea are technically still at war.
So there is opportunity for some kind of peace.

Technically the US along with France and a few other countries don't recognise the existence of North Korea so they can't be at war with South Korea!

Lets guess who will be wearing high heels and poking the other in the bum. Wonder who would like it more. A pair of fools if you ask me...

The latest Trump turnaround has gone from "I will meet with Kim Jong Un." to "I will meet with Kim Jong Un when......" and there then follows a list as long as your arm as to what must happen before the meeting can take place!

I don't think you can blame trump I delieve he made the original statement with no strings and then his "advisors" got involved and we now have all the conditions.

Last edited:
With the amount of sour grapes in this thread, it may be better moved to the wine making section .
:wave:

Here are my predictions:
  1. Kim Jong Un and Trump will meet the day after Mr. Trump publishes his pre-2017 Tax Returns.
  2. They will meet in a small secluded cafe in Salisbury!
  3. After the meeting, Mr. Putin will deny that he was responsible for the horrible accident that befell them.
They are both eejits; full stop! :thumb:

Here are my predictions:
  1. Kim Jong Un and Trump will meet the day after Mr. Trump publishes his pre-2017 Tax Returns.
  2. They will meet in a small secluded cafe in Salisbury!
  3. After the meeting, Mr. Putin will deny that he was responsible for the horrible accident that befell them.
They are both eejits; full stop! :thumb:

Well, I was partly wrong again!!!!

Here's a link to a report of the meeting ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trumo-meets-kim_uk_5b1eb212e4b09d7a3d75a335

... it takes a strong stomach to read how "historic" it was!

BTW, "... I was partly wrong ..." because they are both still eejits.

Donald still hasn't published the promised Tax Returns ...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/17/politics/tax-day-trump-returns/index.html

... and has now claimed that he can "Pardon himself." ...

... just like Kim Jong Un! :thumb::thumb:

Trump announced he is cancelling all future War Games with the South Koreans in a press conference (without telling the South Korean government beforehand)!

It'll be interesting to see what the terms of the deal is.

Cancelling the war games was one of the most sensible things to do. How can Un tell his people that they are about to be invaded by the Americans when the war games are happening if they don't happen? There always has to be an element of fear and if that fear is removed then that little bit of control vanishes.

There must be loads of oil under north Korea....
Kim isn't as daft as he looks...Trump stated earlier that north Korea are already destroying a rocket engine testing facility...yeah right ho...more like a factory that's been empty for years..
He needs food and fuel..he can't eat bombs neither can his army...I doubt he will forfeit his biggest bargaining chip...

Latest posts

Back