Veteran beer maker who makes mistakes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo56

Reaction score
I have been home brewing for over 50 years even helping out my parents. i used to do the raw ingredients and used a mashing bucket. These days i simply use kits. Doesn't take as long and less cleaning up to do. Like to play with additives to get away from the standard kit taste. Still have problems with new kegs and getting them sealed. Recently I bought from brew packs direct as I was no longer able to get some of the kits like Scammonden dark. They even threw in a dozen vacuum-packed hops which i am trying to add.

As a note to signing up. Had difficulty as the verification asked for the 12th letter and showed lots of letters. I typed in capital 'P' and was told I did not complete the verification. Can someone check this out. Eventually question changed and it accepted Hops as an answer.

As for me I am a comedy script writer writing stage comedies and pantomimes. I find having a pint helps me concentrate on ideas. Pity I can't have a tax rebate on my beer.

Welcome to the forum thumb.

Thanks for the heads up -

As a note to signing up. Had difficulty as the verification asked for the 12th letter and showed lots of letters. I typed in capital 'P' and was told I did not complete the verification. Can someone check this out. Eventually question changed and it accepted Hops as an answer.

My last 20 years in work has been a pantomime....this recent lot however have now turned from widow twanky to Noddy and Bigears to the cast of Rainbow..
Shouldn't grumble...

Welcome
you may come in handy writing a few comedy scripts for on here but don't right one about Bre*it :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :coat:

I have been home brewing for over 50 years even helping out my parents. i used to do the raw ingredients and used a mashing bucket. These days i simply use kits. Doesn't take as long and less cleaning up to do. Like to play with additives to get away from the standard kit taste. Still have problems with new kegs and getting them sealed. Recently I bought from brew packs direct as I was no longer able to get some of the kits like Scammonden dark. They even threw in a dozen vacuum-packed hops which i am trying to add.

As for me I am a comedy script writer writing stage comedies and pantomimes. I find having a pint helps me concentrate on ideas. Pity I can't have a tax rebate on my beer.

Hi there. I checked out the 12th letter question and P is not the correct answer. I just double checked by counting the letters myself and the answer. But thanks for being able to use the 2nd question and get in.

Latest posts

Back