Vote Labour..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken L

Landlord.
Reaction score
Vote Labour. Get Jacob.
You know it's coming.

I do love the law of unintended consequences...

Last edited:
At least the debates would be a real clash of world views instead of having the leaders of two parties that are squabbling over the middle ground while trying to out virtue signal one another.

Looks like the local elections have not dramatically altered the political landscape after all.

At least the debates would be a real clash of world views instead of having the leaders of two parties that are squabbling over the middle ground while trying to out virtue signal one another.

No it wouldn't. It'd be extremist perspectives and hyperbole. The real world is not there. We need a more human, transparent political system. I think we need to embrace prop rep (even if that gives extremists more representation), and encourage collaboration, alliance and negotiation to achieve a broad range of ends. Dogma will only get us so far, so long. The centre ground is where it's at - so long as the centre ground is prepared to care for the weakest.

cos that's what civilised society does

virtue signal that and smoke it :hat:

Liberal politics (Not Liberal party politics) need to be robustly defended and the only way to guarantee that is to ensure that property rights are defended and the people have a direct say in making the decisions and laws that affect their lives.
Only one of the politician s mentioned above stands for those values and it's not Corbyn.

As white working class male and even through I was a a union rep I find I can't vote Labour too many of the central team seem to blame me for any and every problem that any supposed minority or strident group ever had.

In my time I have apparently discriminated or abused.

Women
Gays
Disabled
Other Races
Trans
Immigrants variouse.

So many that I can't even remember who I'm supposed to have screwed last no I'm the degenerate throwback the buck toothed red neck who married his cousin.

Then there is the one I need not name, "The Gift That Keeps On Giving" a possible mole for the Thatcher Spaun?

Aamcle

Last edited:
Liberal politics (Not Liberal party politics) need to be robustly defended and the only way to guarantee that is to ensure that property rights are defended and the people have a direct say in making the decisions and laws that affect their lives.
Only one of the politician s mentioned above stands for those values and it's not Corbyn.
I'd love to know what you've been drinking or smoking.............. Mogg? You have to be joking.

Anyone who thinks Mogg is a relevant, realistic 2018 real world politician with egalitarian virtues is kidding themselves or off on one.

As white working class male and even through I was a a union rep I find I can't vote Labour too many of the central team seem to blame me for any and every problem that any supposed minority or strident group ever had.

Women
Gays
Disabled
Other Races
Trans
Immigrants variouse.

So many that I can't even remember who I'm supposed to have screwed last no I'm the degenerate throwback the buck toothed red neck who married his cousin.

Then there is the one I need not name, "The Gift That Keeps On Giving" a possible mole for the Thatcher Spaun?

Aamcle

Attachments

• yoroksks.jpg
    yoroksks.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 77

Women
Gays
Disabled
Other Races
Trans
Immigrants variouse.

Aamcle
As white working class male, I've been actively discriminated against at every stage of my career as a result of the idiotic policies of the left.
I'm sick to the back teeth of them.

Ken L - I'm interested. How have you been actively discriminated against at every stage in your career? Tell us more.

Ken L - I'm interested. How have you been actively discriminated against at every stage in your career? Tell us more.
Coaching, mentoring, guaranteed interviews, networking, development opportunities, all made available to black and ethic minority staff by my (large public sector) employer that are not available to staff of European descent.
The doctrine is "equality of outcome", not "equality of opportunity".

Notable that UKIP are virtually dead.
Not really a surprise because the previous leader had made zero preparations and identified no candidates up until the point where Batten came in.
There was also a previous UKIP council where every member resigned from the party under Bolton's leadership and identified themselves as independents - presumably they stood as independents in the local election.

Back