What brewing stuff are you getting for Xmas?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
Been at my mums in Wales this weekend and she was pestering me for what I wanted for Xmas. I'd seen that brewuk sell the murphy and sons water reports for �£27 so got her to get me one of those.

Will be interesting to see what comes back. I'll post the results (not helpful to Murphy and sons business, but I guess I've paid for the intellectual property so I can do what I like with it) for any other south London Brewers.

You'll have to wait til January though!

Also I asked my sister to get me some hops. Getting Saaz, tettnang (for patersbier), mosaic, simcoe and that new armadillo variety, which I plan to use with Amarillo and eldorado, simply so I can justifiably make beer called eldoramaradillo pale ale.

What brewing related pressies are you lot after..?

Been at my mums in Wales this weekend and she was pestering me for what I wanted for Xmas. I'd seen that brewuk sell the murphy and sons water reports for ��£27 so got her to get me one of those.

Will be interesting to see what comes back. I'll post the results (not helpful to Murphy and sons business, but I guess I've paid for the intellectual property so I can do what I like with it) for any other south London Brewers.

You'll have to wait til January though!

Also I asked my sister to get me some hops. Getting Saaz, tettnang (for patersbier), mosaic, simcoe and that new armadillo variety, which I plan to use with Amarillo and eldorado, simply so I can justifiably make beer called eldoramaradillo pale ale.

What brewing related pressies are you lot after..?

I'm hoping to NOT get a kit as i'll be obliged to make it, although I can always tart it up. Oh, go on then a can on brewmaker ipa is a good starting point.:lol:

my old man 'bought' me DME or rather my other half bought it and passed it on. cant fault that :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back