what goes around comes around

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pincher

Reaction score
Hello All, Just joined the site.I made wine about 20 years ago and just happened to be noseying about the site and i came across wurzels orange, That was it :thumb: ,so now im off again, Demi johns lining my back bedroom, got a 2 kits on the go and 4 quick juice ones, want to get back into the country wines now :D . surprising just by looking at a site can rekindle old hobbys.

Hope all goes to plan in 2011 for you all

Dave
Sunny Essex

Welcome to the forum Dave :thumb: :thumb: .

Worzels is a good choice to get you going again. Quick and easy and very tasty. You probably won't need me to say this if you have brewed before but go out to the shops and buy yourself a sack of patience :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you are able to rack and leave your worzels for 2 - 3 months then all the better.

Slangevar

AG

evanvine said:
Brewing is like riding a bike, once learned, never forgotten.
But keep an open mind, with the aid of forums like this one and the Harris site I'm happy to say that I have broken all of my old (winemaking) bad habits and am now producing wines and beers which are immeasurably superior to anything I was making 20-30 years ago.

evanvine said:
Moley said:
But keep an open mind
Very true Ade, I was really refering to basic principles.
Yes, I realised that.

However, 20-30 years ago all I had for instruction were CJJ Berry and other books such as Acton & Duncan, so two or three often conflicting opinions.

Nowadays, with the benefits of the interweb, you have access to hundreds of conflicting opinions :lol:

Thanks to all for the friendly welcome,when my better half walks into the back bedroom now she dont hang around long due to the fumes and the bubbling going on. def going to move the computer in there now :D . Roll on Feb when those parsnips are crying out to be made into wine.

Back