Hello from Moray

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm in Lossiemouth up in Moray and I've just joined the site after restarting home brewing 2 months ago. It's been a while since brewing as I used to make wine and those Prohibition liquor kits, but that was back in the mid-90's to around 2003. So after my 17 year break from it, I decided I'm doing beer this time around, cos I prefer beer! The only thing that stopped me last time was mainly the horror stories of home brewed beer but you only live once!
I'm just doing kit beers for now and am fermenting Batch No4 and having tried the 1st batch last weekend, I know exactly where I've gone wrong with that, and that was too much sediment. It looks okay, great head and carbonation and tastes ok until you get to the last mouthful. And that's after taking it easy and leaving an inch or two in the bottle with all the sediment. It was a St Peter's Golden Ale kit btw.
Well that's a quick intro from me, I'm off to browse around and find my way around the forum.
Catch you all sometime soon

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, lots of info in this forum to help with every stage of brewing

Latest posts

Back