Where to get solid cardboard boxes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerEagle

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm fed up with a house full of 24-ish different shaped, coloured, quality boxes for storing my beer and empty bottles.

SWMBO has suggested (demanded!) that I tidy it all up.

Ideally I'd like nice, stackable plastic or wooden crates but I have better things to spend my money on (like beer, for example).

Does anyone know of a good source of strong cardboard boxes, preferably with dividers, that will take 12 * 500ml bottles, or if already discussed (I did look) please post a topic link.

Bless you all
BE

Good idea Oz.

24 cases x 12 bottles at £2.50 = £720!

And another 288 bottles to house.

Plan B? :D

Just remembered that CaveDirect (Beermerchant.com) are quite close to me and isn't there a member here who works for them?

#blagtime

Not sure how strong they are or if they have dividers, but Leek Brewery sell them. http://www.lawtonpc.co.uk/leekbeer/cms.html (You need to navigate to bottling consumables). Unfortunately they will charge you £10 + VAT delivery so depends on how many you need. Also check what size bottles will fit as their 3 bottle presentation boxes are not designed for the taller 500ml bottles.

Staples, B&M,The Range and others are doing special offers at the moment on plastic boxes with lids. Good and sturdy.

I was in Tesco a couple weeks ago and they had loads of empty wine boxes with dividers each holds 12 bottles nicely and I got about 5 of them. They stack well and seem quite solid...

Latest posts

Back