Who's coming To THBF Spring Thing! (13th to 15th May 2011)?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you attending The Spring Thing?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I definitely won't be able to make it. Will be recouperating from an operation on my knee.

Have a great time all :drink:

At the moment, it looks as though I will be there. Not entering any competitions though because I'm concentrating on Belgian style beers at the moment.

Sorry gang, won't be able to visit :cry:

I've prettty much been out of circulation since beginning of April, just getting back to 'normal' :wha: whatever that is :lol:

Haven't brewed since beginning of March :shock: :shock: :shock:

have got the grains etc delivered and will be back brewing again very shortly :party:

edited bit ........ after posting this I thought sod it, get a brew on :lol: so currently just coming to the boil, 23 litres of Banks's Original :cheers:

Very l;ate to this and poll closed but hoping to make it and enter a few beers (some of my shades of stout and my decoction lager) - going to see if I can bring the Mumbler with too.

Wish their was a Belgian/other category though!

Any details on camping available yet?

lancsSteve said:
Any details on camping available yet?
Camping is available at the brewery in their beer garden . . . cost is 65 quid made payable to A leMan :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Bugger not going to be able to do this now! :( :(

Bike is out of MOT and needs some work which is going to wipe out my bit of savings for this :cry:

am looking into the Burton on Trent thing instead

All being well I'm going to make it Saturday afternoon :party: but what worries me is that I've got zero camping equipment and my 15yr old 306 chugger might die a death doing 80+ miles in one go.. :eek: :(
Not got a kettle, tent, (will buy a tent for £15.00 from Wilko's today) or owt to do with camping.......... Is there a 24hr toilet in case I get the tom-**** during the night?

BB :D

so once ive seen them tonite..... :party:

i will be jumping in the car tomorrow morning and will will be with you b4 lunch time.. i will be staying in the audi hotel.... :D

well done to all who have put in a lot of effort to pull this off..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

i'll be the short,slim handsome bloke in the ace cafe tee shirt.... :thumb:

Art B

Car loaded with tent, bed and beer all ready. I'll be heading down tomorrow morning, starting early assuming both the small girls sleep. See you all before lunch I hope.....

Rich

I've managed to wangle the sunday off so i'll be bringing my sleeping bag on the off chance someone will have a james sized place in tent/van/car/jail for kipping in. no problems either way if not.

Latest posts

Back