Why are people just???????? 2!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearlfisher

Landlord.
Reaction score
Took the dogs out this morning across the Picnic area where I train my young ESS , someone had a party there last night , I picked up 4 carrier bags of litter including 6 x 500ml unopened tins of bud and 2 x 500ml bottles of Bulmers Pear! ,makes my blood boil. :evil:

Pearlfisher said:
2 x 500ml bottles of Bulmers Pear! ,makes my blood boil. :evil:

Surely not that bad at least you have two bottles to be refilled. :grin:

Kids isn't it. Bunch of nobs.

When I was young, we may have been drinking underage but we never bothered anyone and didn't leave a mess behind. Always put our bottles and stuff in the bin, put out fag butts in an empty tinny.

Hubby and I like to head down to the beach for a swim in the evening when we've had hot days like this (he works in a factory and it's usually about 10 degrees warmer than whatever it is outside), but we've been having second thoughts this year because of the state it gets left in by visitors. I know that there is a huge number of visitors at this time of year, but why do they think that gives them licence to behave like slobs? The beach often looks like a Brazilian shanty town at the end of the day, and that's after the council litter collectors have been out overnight to make it pristine first thing in the morning. Very sad.

oi thats my tag line :thumb:

there is a little park at the top of my road. there is always bottle and tins in there. the bin is overflowing most days. we have a swing set in the garden so we dont have to use it.
when i was young i would camp on the beach. we would dig fire pits so we could hide any ash. all rubbish was taken with us . not left for someone else to clear.

People with babies who travel on planes wind me up! About 50% of them leave their seats in a complete and utter mess, crush biscuit crumbs into the floor, etc. Hate to think of the state of their house! And the ones that change nappies on the seats! I had a flight the other week when a baby boy was being changed on his seat, as soon as the nappy was off he was like a fire hydrant! Covered 2 rows of passengers in wee!!!!! It was so bad I had to run off laughing!

When I was a kid, I always went out on my bike with some mates, had a picnic and that, cleared up all our rubbish, and left the place as we found it. If there wasn't a bin I would take my rubbish home with me!

But how many seats did you wee on when your mum changed your nappy? :grin: :lol: It's a boy thing. I remember our son doing it too. Not on a plane though. :wha:

The ones who really wind me up are the folk who while walking their dogs bag their Dogs doings then leave it prominantly on a boulder or a log - do they think there is an f*ng Dog Sh**t fairy who clears up after them??????????????? :evil: :evil:

Take it home and put it in the bin!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a dog owner - don't want one - couldn't eat a whole one - well not at one sitting!!

bobsbeer said:
But how many seats did you wee on when your mum changed your nappy? :grin: :lol: It's a boy thing. I remember our son doing it too. Not on a plane though. :wha:

Hopefully hundreds! :haha:

Honestly, they are told there is baby changing facilities in the toilets but they are too lazy to walk to them! The amount of seats that get poo on them is unbelievable!

stevie1556 said:
bobsbeer said:

Hopefully hundreds! :haha:

Honestly, they are told there is baby changing facilities in the toilets but they are too lazy to walk to them! The amount of seats that get poo on them is unbelievable!

do you work for an airline, or just spent to much time in the air

iceo said:
do you work for an airline, or just spent to much time in the air

Unfortunately, work for one. Won't say which one as there is now a social media policy thingie in place, and don't want to get tea and no biscuits in the office with a future post incriminating myself with big brother watching! People have unfortunately been given warning, shspended and even sacked because of some facebook pictures with them in their uniform. I understand the need to protect the brand image, but somethings just get taken too far.

Was only a tempory stop of job, then forgot to leave (been 8 and a years now). Its good money for the very little amount of work I actually do :)

lol so you a trolley dolly/cabin crew or what ever the pc term is.

Joking apart I do feel sorry for the cleaners sometimes when you see the mess. To be honest I put it down to the changing policies in the airlines. No proper meals and just snacks. Added to that people bring there own sarnies and crisps etc. When they served meals they took the trays away with all the mess. Now people just drop them on the floor.

i did a few clean ups after motorbike fests, was a good money maker. the amount of cash you could find, bike parts and beer in the camping fields. also did a few months a cleaner/maintenance in a factory and being paid £15 per hour wasnt enough to clean the loo :sick:

bobsbeer said:
Joking apart I do feel sorry for the cleaners sometimes when you see the mess. To be honest I put it down to the changing policies in the airlines. No proper meals and just snacks. Added to that people bring there own sarnies and crisps etc. When they served meals they took the trays away with all the mess. Now people just drop them on the floor.

The meals were **** though

I have met stevie 1556, who seems a real gent :thumb: I can understand his frustration dealing with passengers. I live in a country park with big gates to keep the "riff-raff" out. :sulk: As I get older I withdraw from this crazy world more and more. And the more I get to look like Victor Meldrew, the more I sound like him!!

stevie1556 said:
People with babies who travel on planes wind me up! About 50% of them leave their seats in a complete and utter mess, crush biscuit crumbs into the floor, etc. Hate to think of the state of their house! And the ones that change nappies on the seats! I had a flight the other week when a baby boy was being changed on his seat, as soon as the nappy was off he was like a fire hydrant! Covered 2 rows of passengers in wee!!!!! It was so bad I had to run off laughing!
Oh it's disgusting isn't it, I used to have a mate who brought his kid round mine once or twice. Both times left the kitchen table all sticky with crumbs on it (luckily no change required!).

Back seat of his car was just covered in wee, snot, raisins, crumbs, biscuits. If he ever crashed it the kid would probably be glued to the seat anyway it was so grotty.

I think it's parents just used to living in this grotty environment or something, they figure people "will understand" well no I don't, I don't have kids and usually the luxury is not having to put up kid mess. I'm not a kid person, until I have some I doubt I will be, why should you be excused basic decorum in a public space.
I mean seriously, take it to the baby changing, at least do us that favour.

And what I really don't get, is if you've got a new born baby. Why on earth would you go on holiday? Everyone says having a baby is basically a sleep deprived blur where every other aspect of your life slowly rots away leaving you dead inside except for the joys of having a kid "which is amazing and ultimately worth it".
To tell you the truth, adding the stresses of travel to that seems completely bonkers!

Back