Wilkinson sale anyone?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a little. I have no prices but as I was leaving work (wilko) a promotion was being set up. The wilko tenner kits were on it. As was Woodford wherry, milestone dark ale, sugar, starter kit, fermenter with the handles and kegs. I'm dying to see prices. I hope its decent. Money off is money off though. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow. The promo should start tomorrow

It looks like £2.00 off the own brand £10.00 kits and £3.00 off the Wherry (down to £16.00). It seems as though there has been no other reductions, assuming their website is accurate.

Matt

Yeah ive been looking aswell this morning. I was hoping it would be half price offer again lol

MattN said:
It looks like £2.00 off the own brand £10.00 kits and £3.00 off the Wherry (down to £16.00). It seems as though there has been no other reductions, assuming their website is accurate.

Matt
After the 50% off sale in June and the 75% off tesco sale in August. Cant say £2 off kits I never really fancied has got me tempted.

shame :|

Thanks for the heads up though Brian

brianaiton said:
Does anyone fancy another brew sale at everyone's favourite hardware store?
Thanks for the "heads up" just bought pressure barrels!

Damn, not a great sale, but will they be chucking another price hike on at the end?

Shame not a real sale, need some more air locks

£10 for a fermenting bucket, £7 for a demi john, they keep going up this year

I went in to my local wilkos today and they aren't even marked up as sale prices, and there are no signs suggesting there is any sale going on, they have just put a new price ticket on them. Maybe these are the new permanent prices :pray:

had a quick look in my local and see the milestone dark 3kg kits (the label said milestone guest) was priced at £16 not the £22 as the other are a £6 saving

The scan label says guest because we are only having the other 2 as permanent items. The guest will be rotated between the other milestones that are on the website

brianaiton said:
The scan label says guest because we are only having the other 2 as permanent items. The guest will be rotated between the other milestones that are on the website
is that why its £6 cheaper.

did see a fv dropped down to £4.50 as the lid was missing :wha:

Zedilly said:
I went in to my local wilkos today and they aren't even marked up as sale prices, and there are no signs suggesting there is any sale going on, they have just put a new price ticket on them. Maybe these are the new permanent prices :pray:

This seems quite normal in my local store... they must not realise yellow sale prices attract buyers....

Any idea for the duration of this sale? I'm not going into town until saturday, unless it ends before then.

Latest posts

Back