WilliamsWarn beer bottler..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I HATE bottling beer with a passion.
However I have to be pragmatic around the space I currently have for kegs.. Im frankly limited..

The reality is, If I wanna get a brewday in im most likely going to have to bottle teh last few pints, or more, to free up a keg. for me this means a counterflow bottling setup of some sorts..

I tried a Beergun back in my previous brewing days, and frankly Id rather slice open A Ghost nagga, rub it in my undercrackers an go for a run than go down that route again..

I took a good look at the various options out there and Im drawn toward the WilliamsWarn Gen2 Brew bottler. and im about to pull the trigger on one

Anyone on the forum any experience of the said beast..

Have a go. And do us an honest review.

I did one would certainly be interested to hear about it. I received a bottle of bright beer as a secret santa and it has me thinking.

Have a go. And do us an honest review.

I did one would certainly be interested to hear about it. I received a bottle of bright beer as a secret santa and it has me thinking.
This space issue has forced a complete rethink of my process. SWMBO's demands that the house is finished first ,means my mancave could be 1 to 2 years off.

The new plan is 12 or 24 L L batches, ferment and condition using my chubby and king keg fermenters, using my serving fridge. draw beer off using a party tap until I need to bottle off into 740ml PET bottles.

Im just waiting on clarification whether this bottler will handle 740ml PET bottles before I pull the trigger.. So watch this space and Ill do an honest review

Likewise would be interested in anyone's experience here.
I use this little £10 beut for filling PET bottles from Corny Kegs but although the results are generally good, it does sometimes result beer filled nostrils and bad bad language.
Bottle filler.jpg

Back