wine recommendations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wurzel's Orange

As Tez said, give us a bit more to go on, what sort of things do you like, what's your budget, what's your experience and how's your patience?

Hi BS,the best thing to do in my view is to make juice wines of your choice like Wurzel's because they are quick to get to drinking stage.while you are drinking wurzels make country wines of Apple,Pear,Plum,etc & maybe parsnip, carrot or whatever is cheap or readily available.country wines take considerably longer to mature to drinking stage from 3 months-1year and some wines even longer but the wait and patience is rewarded in the wine produced.hope this gives some inspiration to you :cheers: Ken

hey guys thanks for the posts. My Gf is moaning cos i dnt make any wines so i decided to give it a go lol so i want a nice rose around 6 bottles and if i like it i can go for more. i just want a really nice quality rose wine. any ideas

for simplicity, Youngs do a nice Zinfandel kit, i bought one when i first started and it was really really nice!!!

If not, the tea bag is a good simple cheap route, although mine is haivng trouble clearing, so im gonna filter it! Or there is always the carton fruit juice (wurzel) route where you can just pick what juices you want and a grape juice

Back