Women

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail59

Regular.
Reaction score
Don't you just hate them................

I'm working late shifts this week so have some time on my hands through the day. Today I decided to mount my beer taps on the garage wall outside the fridge (they have been connected to the corni's and then just sit in the fridge on a shelf :whistle: ). Stripped all the lines and gave them a good clean, stripped the disconnects (out) and cleaned those. Made a mount for the taps fitted it to the wall mounted the taps and re connected the lines............... bugger one of the out disconnects is leaking......... take it off strip it down re assemble and............ still leaking......... so the Mrs calls me in as Lunch is ready, im moaning about the disconnect leaking and she says (holding up an 0 ring) Oh is this anything to do with it I found it on the draining board................ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :oops: :rofl: :rofl:

Fortunately i know all about the ins and outs of brewing so no accidents yet. You should ask your other half to start brewing then you will have a bit of competition :lol:

snail59 said:
Don't you just hate them................

I'm working late shifts this week so have some time on my hands through the day. Today I decided to mount my beer taps on the garage wall outside the fridge (they have been connected to the corni's and then just sit in the fridge on a shelf :whistle: ). Stripped all the lines and gave them a good clean, stripped the disconnects (out) and cleaned those. Made a mount for the taps fitted it to the wall mounted the taps and re connected the lines............... bugger one of the out disconnects is leaking......... take it off strip it down re assemble and............ still leaking......... so the Mrs calls me in as Lunch is ready, im moaning about the disconnect leaking and she says (holding up an 0 ring) Oh is this anything to do with it I found it on the draining board................ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :oops: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds like my dream! Does anyone remember an old sitcom where the guy had a beer tap in his shed and him and his neighbour used to sit in there for ages and shoot the ****? I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but that's what I want.

O ring re installed and now no leaking disconnect :D

TAPS.
Tap.jpg

Not the most impressive job but it works and as it is only temporary it will do :cheers:

Back