Would you still vote for Brexit?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
968927A1-417B-403C-82F2-8B0CC1B20FAE.jpeg
A few more glasses of this,should mellow me out (it’s 6%)

just a question has this poll not got a fault as it is only for leavers to vote "
If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?"
Whats to stop remainers voting and distorting the result - as I say just a observation

I will always vote for less government. I'd vote to remove the welsh assembly if given the chance. UK gov and a local semi regional one will do. I don't need the community council all they do is put flowers up in random places and charge £20 each per household.

Last edited:
just a question has this poll not got a fault as it is only for leavers to vote "
If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?"
Whats to stop remainers voting and distorting the result - as I say just a observation
I'm not sure there'd be any point in doing that at all? It's all over, a poll on here makes not a jot of difference to anyone. I'm as far into the remain camp as possible, but attempting to skew a poll on a homebrew website would just seem daft to me!

What would you have done with the media baiting pressure saying where is the ppe etc. Go through eu ojeu procurement regulations which is slow?

Track and trace. If i was asked to trace my cotacts in a day i would struggle as i do not know everyone I meet. It can not work perfectly or even reasonably

Last edited:
If you are a member of an international organisation you have to pay towards the upkeep of that organisation, the UK seems to want all the benefits of membership without any of the costs or obligation.

Afraid not. Not Poland for example

It's interesting to read people referring to themselves as " remainers". As we have now left the EU does that mean a "remainer" wants to stay OUT of the EU.:laugh8:
Well I am happy to rebrand myself as a rejoiner, if Brexiteers where able to spend decades whinging about how ”terrible“ the EU was I think I am fully within my rights to spend the next few decades commenting on what a disaster Brexit has being and why we need to reapply for membership.

Well I am happy to rebrand myself as a rejoiner, if Brexiteers where able to spend decades whinging about how ”terrible“ the EU was I think I am fully within my rights to spend the next few decades commenting on what a disaster Brexit has being and why we need to reapply for membership.
Well surely if you get divorced you do not get married again straight away well not to the SAME woman Lol asad.:laugh8::beer1::coat:

Question is, are you prepared to give it a chance, to try to do your bit to make an independent UK a success, or rather to drag it down with infectious negativity?

I have no problem with objection to independence, campaigns to rejoin and healthy debate by the way, but we just have to try and make it work. In my humble opinion.

Question is, are you prepared to give it a chance, to try to do your bit to make an independent UK a success, or rather to drag it down with infectious negativity?

I have no problem with objection to independence, campaigns to rejoin and healthy debate by the way, but we just have to try and make it work. In my humble opinion.
I would be delighted to be wrong for leaving the EU to be a resounding success and for the UK to flourish.

Unfortunately I am going to be spending the new year trying to mitergate the damage to my place of employment of suddenly no longer being a member of the EU, of a likely collapse in the value of sterling (more so than has already happened) sharply increasing our cost base. Of trying to deal with shipments that have being stuck for weeks in customs, or in the North Atlantic for that matter. Of the fact that when exporting to the continent suddenly products being made to UK standards is no longer sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back