Would you still vote for Brexit?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep having referendums....

What if again it goes against independence?

At the time one of the biggest Project Fear claims was that the only way to remain in the EU was to vote for Independence.

With all cards on the table I.e. Brexit, and there is No vote then id say that puts it to bed for a significant period of time.

What is the chance of a second vote on independence
Its part of SNP mandate in last couple of elections already. Same again for May 21 but they'll campaign (and likely win) on holding the referendum or UDI in the first couple of years of the new term.

Id say the chances are very high. And every 'vow' given in 2014 has proved a load of BS then....

And don't forget this is a rejection of Westminster, nothing more. There's plenty similar views in Wales, North of Ireland and in regions around England.

I did not say that he did. But the sentiment is clear, as seen in other posts, eg stating that the forum is overly leftist or similar such. This is head shakingingly annoying and, I agree, not a great deal to be had from it. The nation is divided. Clearly. I’m off to do something more productive with my Sunday.
Bye bye.
Your few contributions have been duly noted and appear to have covered a number of emotions from members including praise, derision, incredulity, and a thinly veiled warning.
Hope you manage to calm down a little, lose some of your anger, and enjoy life a little more. athumb..

The question starts if you voted leave etc. Obviously. Maybe if it just said Have you changed your mind
The question says "If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?"

Anyone can answer it, whether or not they voted leave. Statistically speaking, it is likely that fewer than 52% of posters here are entitled to participate. Looking at the current published opinions, it seems that some not entitled to participate have in fact participated.

Its part of SNP mandate in last couple of elections already. Same again for May 21 but they'll campaign (and likely win) on holding the referendum or UDI in the first couple of years of the new term.

Id say the chances are very high. And every 'vow' given in 2014 has proved a load of BS then....

And don't forget this is a rejection of Westminster, nothing more. There's plenty similar views in Wales, North of Ireland and in regions around England.
Independence is a big deal mate. It is rather more than rejecting the uk goverment in Westminster. We shall see if you are right. I remember the same statements last time but the result was not that. Maybe this time different.

The question says "If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?"

Anyone can answer it, whether or not they voted leave. Statistically speaking, it is likely that fewer than 52% of posters here are entitled to participate. Looking at the current published opinions, it seems that some not entitled to participate have in fact participated.
Saying yes to Brexit is leave?

I have added the new options, i also changed my vote as i had voted for voted leave would still vote leave which i have changed to didn't vote would now vote leave.

Last edited:
I hear what you’re saying @pilgrimhudd and do not disagree except to say IMO it will be individual businesses and their employees that make Brexit a success or a failure at the end of the day. Do not encourage or wish for the government (of whatever colour) to be more involved! They will only cock things up! :laugh8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back