Xmas Present - Help Required!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did this go down with your partner?
Sorry for the late reply! He loved it! :)

His first batch was ready just this week and he's really happy with the result, it was the Telicherry Saisson kit which I got when I bought the setup. It required a double mash or something so it was a little confusing, maybe not the best choice for the first time but it seemed to work. It's a bit stronger than it is supposed to be but he's very happy with the way it looks and tastes! He's already bought some grain and yeast and planned out a few more brews.

Thanks again for the help!

Sorry for the late reply! He loved it! :)

His first batch was ready just this week and he's really happy with the result, it was the Telicherry Saisson kit which I got when I bought the setup. It required a double mash or something so it was a little confusing, maybe not the best choice for the first time but it seemed to work. It's a bit stronger than it is supposed to be but he's very happy with the way it looks and tastes! He's already bought some grain and yeast and planned out a few more brews.

Thanks again for the help!

I have brewed the same kit. Off the top of my he had I made it in January and now it is starting to taste amazing. I have just started keeping the bottles in a fridge at 3c and it's made hell of a difference

Latest posts

Back