Show us your labels and pump clips

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
This is a topic for showing us the labels/pump clips you've created for your beverages, please post pics with information/links to the software you used to design it :thumb:

Thank you Brewery Quarter for suggesting this idea for labels and Hawks for pump clips :hat:

Here's a couple of mine that Vossy kindly deleted.... :rofl:

Pump clip for a recent circus themed party that was created in Powerpoint:

Ringmasterclip_zps70852f1a.jpg

And a label that was done using http://www.beerlabelizer.com/

IslandSpice_zpsb5febdb3.jpg

As a fathers day present, my father-in-law got his face on a few bottles
9142476170_d4cc1594e5_n.jpg

knocked it up in PhotoShop from a couple of other labels borrowed from the internet and his photo from my wedding a couple of years ago

I use CorelDraw/Paint, and laser print to pre-gummed paper. Still trimming by hand which is why I don't bottle a lot. :-)

R.N.H. Milk Stout bottle label - named after an historical local military hospital. (Click on the image for a better quality view)

Spitbank Oatmeal Stout pump clip - named after one of Palmerstons' Follies in the Solent

Royal Salute - Celebration ale for the Queens Diamond Jubilee (Click on the image for a better quality view)

Warrior Dark Ale - named after the Ironclad ship Warrior now residing in Portsmouth Harbour

IMAG2220_zps69f9d040.jpg

It's a bit wrinkled due to my cack handed attempt to put it on, I used MS Word (I know its shockingly basic but the logo/avatar looks exactly like me) and print onto adhesive labels.

I try to find a good image and then use Publisher to add the detail...and it's the Brambling Brewery so there's always a Brambling hiding somewhere. Sometimes the beer name comes first and I find a suitable image, other times the image changes the beer name. All printed with a colour laser onto pre- gummed labels. I usually do about a 27-8 litre brew, 19 goes into a Corny and the rest into bottles.

Thhe second brew of this has now been renamed "South Leicestershire American Pale Ale" or SLAPA

This was the beer from the 'back to basics' competition - made in a kitchen steamer

Some great labels there! A couple of mine, all knocked up in adobe fireworks

Everards Tiger Clone
tiger.jpg

Old Speckled Hen Clone
ohs+lable.jpg

Time's been lacking recently to design new ones and my rubbish printer means they don't look great when printed anyway so I've not done labels for my last 3 brews.

Evening All,

Proposed label for my galaxy smash created at the weekend.

Only 4 days into ferment but fabulous aromas coming out of the ferm fridge when opened.

A

11108707353_c6e54dfa7d_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back