...aaaaaand breathe...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moley said:
Poor sod, you don't know what you've let yourself in for.

But congratulations :cheers:

Does the young'un have a name yet?

I do, this is #2...

So that's one of each.

He does have a name. He's Ruairidh. Translates as "red king".

stuey said:
Good name :)

A nice red ale to brew in his honour then? :)

Yup! I'm thinking something with a bit of rye too... Too long a story to tap out on the phone.

So something red, with rye, hop suggestions please?

dennisking said:
Congrats to you both, hope you didn't hog the gas and air. :whistle:

Again, didn't get a bloody chance. SWMBO decided she wanted bragging rights so shoved him out with no pain relief whatsoever. Not even a paracetamol...

calumscott said:
He's Ruairidh. Translates as "red king".

Lovely name :thumb: :thumb:

A red ale would be most appropriate (though I think you still need to make an RIS for his 18th) :thumb: :thumb:

calumscott said:
dennisking said:
Congrats to you both, hope you didn't hog the gas and air. :whistle:

Again, didn't get a bloody chance. SWMBO decided she wanted bragging rights so shoved him out with no pain relief whatsoever. Not even a paracetamol...

Gutting gas and air was one of my favourite parts, well other than bambino showing up.

Congratulations to all.

graysalchemy said:
calumscott said:
He's Ruairidh. Translates as "red king".

Lovely name :thumb: :thumb:

A red ale would be most appropriate (though I think you still need to make an RIS for his 18th) :thumb: :thumb:

A red ale that will take his name and a RIS for when he's old enough to appreciate it.

No harm in doing both I feel!

Congrats buddy!!
Nothing in the world like fresh baby turds, i still have nightmares about trying to clean the tar like goo up.

sam.k said:
Congrats buddy!!
Nothing in the world like fresh baby turds, i still have nightmares about trying to clean the tar like goo up.

Somehow, three days in and I haven't got one this time.

I don't think I'll be able to dodge all the "korma sauce" ones that are on their way though...

calumscott said:
I don't think I'll be able to dodge all the "korma sauce" ones that are on their way though...

Remember to watch out for the garden fountain, little boys have the knack of P*ssing all over their dads when you change a nappy. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back