Anyone using the Brupaks 32L SS boiler?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Brupaks 32L stainless boiler and I'm trying to find out the threading of the ball valve. I think it's BSPT 1/2", rather than BSPP, but I'm not sure. Emailed the company I bought it from but they weren't sure either, and Brupaks hasn't replied to my query yet.

Anyone else using it, or have a good idea? I don't want to order the wrong fittings.

edit: tried including a link, but it set off the spam alert.

read this - thread identification, get measuring, and you should have your answer :thumb:

Stick the results up here, and maybe a google search will throw the thread up in to help someone looking for the same thing in the future :mrgreen:

"1. MEASURE VERY CAREFULLY THE PITCH (P) USING A THREAD PITCH GAGE, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF MEASURING TOOL WHICH WILL GIVE AN ACCURATE READING FOR PITCH."

hm. guess I need to buy tools for this.

or better still, try the power of google and look for another way to measure the threads, or maybe take it onto a tool shop / plumbers merchant and ask them very nicely to take a look? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back