Cheapish Keg taps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2x of those on my fridge. The flow control lever makes a huge difference in the amount of foam/head dispensed.

I get decent pints using the flow lever and have not used any reducers or excess tubing from the keg. I also - only last night, found that if you push the lever forward it will make a froth to create a head.

HTH

I also have two. One bought from a UK homebrew supply store and the other from a 'UK-based' wholesaler on eBay. I was a bit concerned about the ebay purchase, but came quickly and is exactly the same as the first one but about half the price. The only issue with them is I've not been able to find longer shanks which will fit these.

I also have two. One bought from a UK homebrew supply store and the other from a 'UK-based' wholesaler on eBay. I was a bit concerned about the ebay purchase, but came quickly and is exactly the same as the first one but about half the price. The only issue with them is I've not been able to find longer shanks which will fit these.
What's the max thickness you can clamp do you know?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Good to know its available. I just took a hole saw half way through my collar, wide enough foe access to tighten everything up. Makes the inside of the keezer look a bit cleaner too and less shank to get in the way when I'm lifting full kegs in.

Good to know its available. I just took a hole saw half way through my collar, wide enough foe access to tighten everything up. Makes the inside of the keezer look a bit cleaner too and less shank to get in the way when I'm lifting full kegs in.

True, I'll Cut the holes first and decide after :) Thanks for you help ! :thumb:

Back