Climate lockdowns, controlling opposition, levers of power and the dark side.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a wee aside, this sort of content we are seeing here, this is why the biggest security threat in the UK today is far right terrorism. The creeping normalisation of far right rhetoric is happening right in front of our eyes. And this is basically it. It's the regular insistence that "all ideas are valid" and we should be able to have healthy debate in the "marketplace of ideas".

Then what you end up with is people thinking there's credibility to be found in isolating 2 minutes of Katie ******* Hopkins content that you agree with, and sharing the whole lot.

It's the same tactics as how a Daily Mail reader would tell you they aren't climate change deniers whilst also making light of a 42 degree heatwave in the UK by printing ***** about how we are all snowflakes cos the 70s, or something.....

Honestly, if someone isof the same ilk as a Katie Hopkins, that's their right. Il happily call them out on that, as will many others.

But if you aren't, then you need to both be aware of, and take responsibility for what it means to be sharing her content.

If the yellow fever vaccine I took to work in Africa was as bad as that I'd be pretty upset.
I had the Yellow fever Vaccine before I went to Rothera.... maybe coming home through south America prevents me from entering meaningless garbage debates.... stone me, it must be fisticuffs with Monopoloy

Sponsors take PR seriously, I can assure you of that.
As far as i know we haven't had any complaints and i am sure the Brexit and covid threads alone would have triggered several if sponsors saw postings in the snug the way you do.

Last edited:
I don't know about you but I tend to think taking 4 vaccines, still catching it and then saying "just imagine what I'd be like if I didn't that all them jabs" is even crazier. If the yellow fever vaccine I took to work in Africa was as bad as that I'd be pretty upset.

Yes and I got chicken pox at 35 a couple of years after having the vaccine because I didn't get infected naturally as a child. I had a mild form of pox, because I got the vaccine.

Fair play to you. You were probably informed before you took it that might happen. We were told that wouldn't catch COVID if you got the jab, spread COVID or die from COVID after receiving it (or die from the jab itself). All the promises turned out to be nonsense. If you don't believe, me please see past statements from Fauci, Biden (Trump probably said the same but can't remember), Paul Reid (ROI) & Robin Swann (NI). I'm sure the English/Scottish/Welsh health ministers said the same.

I think you guys deserve to live in the police state you have created for your selves.
Someone questions the WEF and what they really are after, and yes Claus Scwhab and company really do want to implement some of the things that other guy spoke about, albeit he and folks like him goes a bit extra in some of the spin off theories, and your initial response is to shout "far right"! "Conspiracy theorist".
Just like good little serfs.
Lol, lmao even.

1000001514.gif

I think you guys deserve to live in the police state you have created for your selves.
Someone questions the WEF and what they really are after, and yes Claus Scwhab and company really do want to implement some of the things that other guy spoke about, albeit he and folks like him goes a bit extra in some of the spin off theories, and your initial response is to shout "far right"! "Conspiracy theorist".
Just like good little serfs.
Lol, lmao even.

Attachments

• Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg
    Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
It's literally their own official website, if you truly are not worried by these multi-billionaries posing as philantropists I really don't know what to say.

I'm concerned that there are billionaires full stop. Guys like Zuckerberg and Musk have more more money, power and influence than any individual should ever have.

And when these billionaires use Monsanto, Nestle etc to buy up farmland you are not worried even more? Or when they openly state they are working towards a new society where noone (except them ofc) will own anything and rent everything through a social credit system?
That's what is worrying me with the whole WEF thing, not the other Lizard people tier stuff peddled.
If that makes me a far right extremist then I am a proud far right extremist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back