Crossmyloof update

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mrs worked 6 or 7 days a week for years when she started in business and only ever had a week off in the summer and a week at Christmas.
This year she took the Easter weekend off..5 days straight..unheard of!

Best of hops ever in fact these people educated me about how good and fresh hops should be.

I need to get some yeast for the Belgian Wit swap coming up. I've used the MJ one before. Do CML do a Belgian wit yeast? I can see Gretel is a hefeweizen yeast.

Managed to register before it got locked down, hadn't ordered since the eBay or Amazon days.

Ordered some Spalter Select and Saphir Wednesday night for an Italian Pils, arrived today. Great price, even though I only ordered 30g and 60g. Can't wait to give them a sniff.

Glad to see they still do the personalised emails :D

Lille saison seems to have vanished from their online store... 😔.
That's interesting. I've got a sachet of Lille and Wallonia season in my fridge. I'd expect them to be similar as Lille is less than 20 Km from the Wallonia border. I've got a printout of an earlier yeast characteristics sheet, however, and they seem to be quite different. Haven't tried either of them yet.

I'd put money in Lille Saison being Belle Saison (based on the name alone).

I've used belle saison for my saison previously and only need the yeast, so was going to get CML instead of about £8 incl p£p for belle saison.

I'm hoping that wallonia is close enough to meet with the family's approval

Back