Cup Final Day - Rugby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slid

Forum Friend
Staff member
Reaction score
A truly fantastic game of rugby saw the Exeter Chiefs squeeze past a great performance by the Wasps. Nathan Hughes immense on a losing side and the whole Exeter team playing relentless phase based rugby.

That is what sport is about. Great game.

Watched the Scarlets completely out-compete and totally outplay a lack-lustre Munster side in the Pro 12 final. Scarlets had almost all the ball players on the park.

As a footnote, I finally get why Earls, the Irish winger, has so many caps - the lad understands the game much better than his bigger and stronger rivals.

Too bad for Keith that it was the Williams Boys' day.

A truly fantastic game of rugby saw the Exeter Chiefs squeeze past a great performance by the Wasps. Nathan Hughes immense on a losing side and the whole Exeter team playing relentless phase based rugby.

That is what sport is about. Great game.

Watched the Scarlets completely out-compete and totally outplay a lack-lustre Munster side in the Pro 12 final. Scarlets had almost all the ball players on the park.

As a footnote, I finally get why Earls, the Irish winger, has so many caps - the lad understands the game much better than his bigger and stronger rivals.

Too bad for Keith that it was the Williams Boys' day.

As you know myself and eldest are Tigers fans, but since they moved on my doorstep wife and youngest and parents jumped on the wasp bandwagon.. so last week me and my eldest suffered the heartbreak at the ricoh..

Today I was neutral but did favour Exeter to be honest, not a ig rich team just a team with great organic growth and play really well..

What a game

Hughes though was really good, back to his best I think after a few quiet months.

Munster have been in great form, didn't see much if the game but Munster where massive favourites..

It isn't how you start though it is how you finish..

Munster have been in great form, didn't see much if the game but Munster where massive favourites..

It isn't how you start though it is how you finish..

Munster, frankly, were out played, out fought and out thought.

(This is a vague quote from something that Matt Busby once said to an Irish Lad called George Best). I don't watch much soccer these days.

Scarlets were fantastic today. Two wins in Dublin on the bounce. Well done.

Just gutted I couldn't get out there to see it. Swmbo wouldn't sanction the trip. Being bank holiday weekend it would have been very expensive

Well done Exeter. They've come a huge distance in the last few years.

I stil think Saracens will be the team to beat next season and that tiredness after the European triumph caught up with them in the end, but that shouldn't take anything away from Exeter.

I think the Premiership is getting stronger with each passing year and that can only benefit England.

Back