Flat earth official

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh8:

1709988645130.png

How do they explain night and day
Weirdly I woke up wondering about this. Between me and the Missus we came up with a way where there would be two suns 180 degrees apart rotating around the flat earth which simulate it to some degree but the sun would go over the north pole.

I need to check the video above to find the 'real' explanation.

Proof the earth is flat look at it through the door before they switch to the fish-eye lens on the exterior camera ;)

Weirdly I woke up wondering about this. Between me and the Missus we came up with a way where there would be two suns 180 degrees apart rotating around the flat earth which simulate it to some degree but the sun would go over the north pole.

I need to check the video above to find the 'real' explanation.

Oh My God o_O:?:aheadbutt:eek:asad.

Shouldn't have watched it. I knew it was a mistake.

So, the sun rotates in a circle around and above the flat earth 'equator' ???? My idea was less daft. If you were stood on the equator you'd see the sun approaching you up in the air, it would fly over your head and disappear into the distance, like watching a plane in flight when you're on the flight path. It wouldn't rise and set just go across. Also in the flat earth scenario (because the world is flat) you would be able to see the sun, no matter where you were, at any time in the day.

Winter and summer ? Oh right, of course, it would slow down for the bits of earth in summer to give them a longer day and speed up for those in winter. The combination of slowing and speeding would make sure the day was always the same length. Obvious when you think about it. I do wonder what powers and steers it, though.

One good thing about this thread. You need a drink after reading it :laugh8:

Back