Flat earth official

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what they’ve got against NASA ? They don’t seem to mind all the other space active organisations. And quite by chance…

image.jpg

Me holding a torch above a piece of cardboard with three holes in it. 100% proof that the sun is a torch and clouds are Amazon packages...

IMG_6530.jpg

Also note that the hole in the middle produces three triangles but others only produce one. 100% proof of ectoplasm.

Surely that only happens once a decade when the fog & mist clear sufficiently to see that far, and that is usually on a clear frosty night, so all you can see is the little blinking red light on the top of it.
You have fallen into the round earth trap and believe distances between countries they supposedly have measured and would have us believe as being true, the Eiffel tower is a lot closer than they say and i can see clearly.

Waves back at An Ankou ;)

I was thinking that the FEs need a theme tune. So far, chorus wise, I've got Sing it back by Moloko :-

The earth is flat
The earth is flat
The earth is flat
So it seems to me

And it's like that from Run DMC

Cos the earth's flat
And that's the way it is

Latest posts

Back