Genius Stout 07/10/08 update

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ni9e said:
I'm more interested on the buisness end that bolts onto the wood its a nice way to get a free meal in this credit crunch :thumb:

i'm just waiting for my FAC, then it's a choice of CZ or Ruger in rimfire .22 for the bunnies :thumb:

Don't know much about FAC rifles not long got into airgunning but looking forward to rabbit stew and squirrel pie soon as I get stock refinnished :party:

squirrel tastes quite gamey, like pheasant apparently. i was watching River Cottage last night and HFW was pan frying squirrel liver on kebab sticks, and made squirrel meat stew.

it's making me want to sight-in my spring rifle to take out the feckers that are wrecking my trees, and bung em in the pot!

so how many pints of Genius down are ya? :lol:

Half way down the 5th this is a tasty brew

Yeah HFW put me onto ideas about squirrals you gotta try em for the price of a pellet

Might try em in a pie mmmmm squirrel and genius pie Hmmm wonder how it would taste?

mmmmmm squirrel and Genius pie sounds flippin delicious *need a licks lips emote*

anyways. i'm off to bed. once again i'm glad you like it mate :thumb:

Latest posts

Back